The further fate of the server / Дальнейшая судьба сервера

detount

В 07.05.2021 в 12:32, detount сказал:

Hello Friend!

As you remember, on March 10 there was a fire in the DC, which "took the server to the clouds." At least small, but there was an opportunity for recovery. But, even I have no hope for it. Because of the current situation, it is necessary to somehow get out. Of course, we have several exit options, but we decided to ask the players for their opinion, on the basis of which the further fate of the project will already be built. Until May 12, it will collect information from players, and already on May 13-20 there will be any decision.

At the moment we have older (February) backups x13 and x30.

What do you need:

1. Write your main nickname in x13 (if there was one)

2. Write your main nickname on the current x30

3. Write your thoughts and suggestions about how you see the future work of the server.

Where can I write:

1. PM on the forum forum

2. PM in the VK group

3. Skype

4. Telegram

flagen.png  ENG

Reveal hidden contents

Hello Friend!

As you remember, on March 10 there was a fire in the DC, which "took the server to the clouds." At least small, but there was an opportunity for recovery. But, even I have no hope for it. Because of the current situation, it is necessary to somehow get out. Of course, we have several exit options, but we decided to ask the players for their opinion, on the basis of which the further fate of the project will be built. Until May 12, it will collect information from players, and already on May 13-15, there will be any decision.

At the moment we have older (February) backups x13 and x30.

What do you need:

1. Write your main nickname in x13 (if there was one)

2. Write your main nickname on the current x30

3. Write your thoughts and suggestions on how you see the future work of the server.

Where can I write:

1. PM on the forum forum forum forum

2. PM in the VK group

3. Skype
4. Telegram

Server x13 IGN: Kronos

If there is a chance of getting an old version of x13 and x30 i think noone should be mad or refuse the oportunity. Many players like me and the top players spended lot of time playing it. So i think If there's a chance of getting our characters back everyone agree, even If server back up is from february. 

• LORDS

А как вам идея Восстановить Бэкап Февральский и сточить всему серверу шмот до +3 или 0 было бы прикольно=)А и ещё убрать все заточки у всех что-бы по новой гасили Рб добывали точки и в дон шопе сделать продажу Блесок по 300-500 кол за штуку было бы весело думаю Был бы прирост онлайна и новичкам было бы проще

Edited by ApxuTekTop